
I will admit she is doing an excellent job driving. Her turns are smooth, as well as her accelerations and stops. I haven't had to use my imaginary brake at all!

The fact that I not only have a teenage daughter, but that I have a teenage daughter who can DRIVE, means I am old. And getting older every day.
What are the Downs of this post you may ask?
Here:

This happened Monday evening. I kept convincing him it was just a sprain but finally, Tuesday afternoon my conscience got the better of me and we called the doctor. An x-ray and a visit later determined he had broken his arm in two places. They are called green stick fractures, because the bone has broken the same way a green stick would if you bent it - little slivers off the sides.
Not a huge deal but he is definitely milking the "Mom told me it was just a sprain and to shut up and quit whining" thing a lot.
I won't be winning any Mother of the Year awards this time around.
All the kids in the neighborhood and at school got to sign and admire it though, so he is cool. It doesn't hurt a whole bunch either... except when convenient. We go back to the doctor next Tuesday for another Xray and some word on how long the cast will be on. Or off. I am praying for off.
