Saturday, April 25, 2009

Public Speaking 101

One of Zeke's class assignments was to give a speech on something that interested him. After many discussions, he decided to do it on Being An Inventor. After the class gave their speeches, the kids were offered an opportunity to compete against other kids their age. Zeke and two other students in his class chose to do it. This is Zeke giving his speech at the Middle School:



Am I aware that it is sideways? Yes. DO I know how to fix it? Not a clue. SO if anyone has any tips on that, please email them to me. Or just cock your head to one side. You will be fine. I promise.

Zeke got a ribbon for his participation and an evaluation sheet. Surprisingly, it said he may need to slow down a little. Hahaha. All the kids did a terrific job and I give them all credit just for standing in front of a bunch of strangers and speaking at all!