Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall is Here

Weather is in the 50s during the day and in the 30s at night. We are burning wood in the fireplace semi-regularly now. The air smells clean and fresh. The leaves are changing, although I think we have at least a week or two until peak.

Columbus Day we went to another corn maze, this time in Janesville, WI. They had two: One had a book theme and the other was called "The Impossible Maze".

Corn Maze II

Clare made it out first, and quickly, from the first one. I paused after Stop #2 (there were 13) to take some pictures and when I began again, the next one I found was #10. Go figure.

The Impossible Maze we decided to go on together, as it was shaped completely of octagons and looked REALLY hard... hence the name. We made it through in about 30 minutes, but only because of my excellent map reading skills. :)

We had a good time and brought back lots of apple & pumpkin treats from the market!