![]() |
| Edwards Orchard |
This time we went to Edwards Orchard outside of Rockford. No corn maze but a beautiful store, a petting zoo, a small playground, a Pick-Your-Own orchard that we did not partake in because we were feeling lazy and a bakery that served fresh, hot apple doughnuts. I don't think the apple doughnuts were made there though - I think they were sent straight from heaven.
Until the first snowfall, we intend to visit as many farms open to tourists as possible. Partly for the fruits & veggies, partly to absorb the beautiful scenery as the leaves change, partly because it is cheap entertainment.
Yesterday the kids and I also went to see "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" at the local community theater. It was funny, sweet, poignant and pretty well done. Gave us lots of stuff to think and talk about the rest of the evening.
All in all, a very good weekend.

